Laman

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Nancy Sinatra Just Destroyed Trump on Twitter for Using "My Way" During His Presidential First Dance - MarieClaire.com

Nancy Sinatra Just Destroyed Trump on Twitter for Using "My Way" During His Presidential First Dance - MarieClaire.com

MarieClaire.com

Nancy Sinatra Just Destroyed Trump on Twitter for Using "My Way" During His Presidential First Dance
MarieClaire.com
But in the meantime, we wait for the inevitable Twitter backlash, probably something attacking Sinatra's looks or her cultural relevance. Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.
Exclusive: Trump's first dance as president will be to Sinatra's 'My Way'Washington Examiner
Servelan (@Servelan) | TwitterTwitter
Nancy Sinatra on Twitter: "Actually I'm wishing him the best. A good president helps the entire world. I don't ...Twitter

all 112 news articles »


No comments:

Post a Comment